Marketeer / Head of Growth (32-40h in Amsterdam)
Codaisseur is in search of an experienced Marketeer or Head of Growth to help us grow our market share in The Netherlands, as well as our international expansion within Europe.
Working as a Marketeer at Codaisseur involves:
- Take responsibility for marketing plan, strategy, and team.
- Work with the founders on goal setting and measuring performance through KPIs and OKRs.
- Manage online ad campaigns, and improving our SEO.
- Make sure that the marketing department takes advantage of existing resources within the company.
- Work closely with the sales/recruitment and teaching/product departments to align sales and marketing strategies.
- Justify marketing expenditures and advocate for necessary items to be included in the budget.
- Oversee communications to ensure that marketing messages reflect the company message and do not contain offensive content.
- Work with vendors for large partnerships and contracts.
- Analyse niche markets and new ideas that will increase profitability.
- Think of ways that marketing can contribute to the vision of Codaisseur and the growth and strength of our community of graduates and their employers.
Develop relationships with students, graduates, partners, clients, and government officials.
The Job Offer includes:
- An inspiring work place in the South of Amsterdam (Tripolis buildings, Zuidas) with sitting/standing desks, 4K monitors, and a new MacBook Pro;
- 9 passionate and skilled colleagues in teaching, web development, and other areas;
- An inspiring environment where we promote and value life-long learning and continuous improvement;
Full coverage of travel expenses, no matter where you live in The Netherlands;
- A healthy, free lunch (if there is such a thing :), tea, and coffee;
- A competitive salary (€35-42K per year);
25 Vacation days per year
€1K Budget for training and/or conferences;
- Permanent contract plus stock options after 2 years;
Anything else we may agree to: feel free to discuss your needs and preferences.
➜ Not for you, but do you know someone who might be interested? Please share ❤️
(unless you're a recruiter, then please know that we don't appreciate your unsolicited services).
We expect you to check all or most of the following boxes:
- 5+ year(s) experience working as a Marketing / Growth Director or relevant roles.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Solid knowledge of market research and analytic tools.
Excellent "nerd skills": to use all our (online) tools and applications fast and efficiently.
- Ability to implement raw concepts from the inception stage to completion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both Dutch and English languages.
- Will to learn at least the basics of programming.
➜ You know, ideally. If you are passionate about this, but you lack in experience, we might still hit it off! So don't hesitate to try anyways. ☀️