Codaisseur, redesigning the future of Education!
Our Education Advisor opportunity will play a key role in bringing new students into our Academy programs and providing them with the opportunity to achieve their goals. As an Education Advisor you will assist potential students through the admissions process in an efficient, professional and supportive manner.
- Conducting in-depth interviews, in person and by phone, with potential students.
- Informing students via e-mail, telephone, on and off-site about various matters in the field of enrolment and de-registration, money matters, admission, contracts, student obligations and course curriculum.
- Review and evaluate applications/placement tests and be responsible for course selection.
- Collaborating with your colleagues and students, work with our Growth Hacker to create campaigns, talk to students to find out what makes us unique in order to optimise the Admissions Process.
- Generate, respond to, and develop qualified leads through personalised email campaigns, events, calls, and other resourceful means.
- Execute open evening events onsite
- Further develop and maintain a working relationship with the UWV and external scholarship providers, and assist incoming students on how to apply for these.
The ideal candidate will possess positive energy, exceptional communication skills, creativity, and enthusiasm for an educational environment!
The Job Offer includes
- An inspiring work place in the South of Amsterdam (Tripolis buildings, Zuidas) with sitting/standing desks, 4K monitors, and a MacBook Pro;
Passionate and skilled colleagues in teaching, web development, and other areas;
- An inspiring environment where we promote and value life-long learning and continuous improvement;
Full coverage of travel expenses, no matter where you live in The Netherlands;
- A healthy, free lunch (if there is such a thing :), tea, and coffee;
- A competitive salary
25 Vacation days per year
€1K Budget for training and/or conferences;
- Permanent contract plus stock options after 2 years;
Anything else we may agree to: feel free to discuss your needs and preferences.
➜ Not for you, but do you know someone who might be interested? Please share ❤️
(unless you're a recruiter, then please know that we don't appreciate your unsolicited services).
For this position we are looking for a colleague with:
- a customer-oriented, representative, and accurate attitude;
- good communication and social skills;
- excellent intercultural competences
- rigorous attention to detail, data, planning and process driven, to deliver productivity and efficiencies.
- affinity with an educational environment;
- excellent speaking and writing skills in English;
- You speak Dutch fluently;
- excellent "nerd skills": to use all our (online) tools and applications fast and efficiently;
- Willingness to learn at least the basics of programming.
- Constant drive. You have a “can do” attitude and will work to identify opportunities, build a plan, and remove roadblocks in order to see a project through launch and beyond
Furthermore, you can quickly get to the heart of an issue, easily find your way in digital source files and make good connections in a large amount of information. You like to stay informed about new developments inside and outside the company and you can handle new and changeable information. Working daily and intensively with the computer and dealing with search systems is no problem for you. You work independently, but you also function well in a small and close team.